Friday, April 23, 2010

Birthday Party

This Weekend Miller has been invited to his very first Birthday Party and I don't know who is more excited me or Miller I think its me though. The Birthday Party is For Colton and he is turning 2 (such a fun age) and his mom has picked a GREAT time for his party 4-6, you can still get the house clean and get that much needed Nap in before filling there little tummy's with cake and ice cream. Nick was going to go with us BUT they asked him to work Saturday night so he will be at work and we sure are going to miss him. We also are suppose to be in for some bad weather Saturday and that night I just hope the weather will hold of during the party. Happy Birthday Colton can't wait to see you Saturday!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

It was fun hanging out with you and Miller at the party!