Friday, April 16, 2010

Busy Week

This week has been a little on the crazy side usually when Nick is on Nights these are are calmer days but not this week. With Mary and Matt bringing home baby Marian Saturday, one of my Friend and I decided to take Mary and Matt Dinner one Night this week. Witch I love to help out if I can, but I was just wondering when I was going to cook the Meal I mean you can't really tell a 2year old don't bother me while I cook Dinner for someone else. Monday I had a Dr. appointment that I thought was only going to take like 20 to 30 min but they had to do a little more then I thought like take my toe nail OFF! Witch was fine but I was going to go home and start the meal before I went to work so then I thought well I can do it tonight well that did not happen. Tuesday Night Miller had Swimming Lessons so it was out of the question on cooking any thing that night. So Wednesday I came home at lunch and put them together and that night when I got home I put one in the oven before church for use to eat so we could take Nick some dinner since I did not cook the night before and we were out of Bread. Plus I had already told Nick Miller and I would bring him dinner tonight. So after church Miller and I took Nick dinner and then headed home on the way out there Miller fell fast asleep and there was no waking him up trust me Nick tried. Once we got home I took Miller and put him in his bed and I cleaned the kitchen up and then ate ( don't worry Miller ate before church). So then I started thinking I will just come home after work and just throw it in the oven to cook for about 30 min. Well that is what I did and it worked out great and we got the food over there by 7 a little late but that's OK at least they had a hot meal to eat. We also got to spend some time with the baby witch I loved. We will be relaxing to night I hope and all weekend.

No comments: