Friday, April 16, 2010

Teaching Miller

Miller is at the age were he should be learning more and more about Jesus everyday I try very hard to tell him things like Jesus made the Birds the trees and the animals but I don't think he really understands. We are active at our church I would love to say VERY active but I really like family time so most of the time on Sunday nights we stay home or visit family. But we are there on Sundays and Wednesday nights. I still teach the 3 & 4's and Miller is in the Toddler room. Miller also learns about Jesus at school I Love Millers school they teach them so much and all the workers are so nice and friendly. So I know he is being educated about Jesus but pray that one day he will follow Jesus in the right direction and continue to learn more and more about Jesus and take that with him as he gets older.

No comments: