Friday, April 16, 2010

Western Day

Today at Millers school they had all the kids dress up for Western Day. Well when I found this out I had to think about this because I new Miller did not have ANYTHING western! If you know me Miller is always dressed to the 9's, if I could get away with putting him in lace I would. But anyways I kept thinking what do I have that I can put him in that is even a little western and then it came to me I had bought some over raw's for him to have some pictures made in them that he has never worn. My next problem was WHAT SIZE ARE THEY! So of course I am last minute I pull them out of the closet and look at the tag and it said 12 months but boy they just looked BIG, so I put them on him and they FIT perfect. I rolled the legs up to were they were they hit his shin and then put a little white t-shirt under it and then his little brown sandals (no he dose not have BOOTS). He looked so cute this morning I wanted a picture but we were running SUPER LATE imagine that (I am always running late). So I think when I get home this afternoon I will just take little Miller out side and start snapping away. I hope to get LOTS of pictures on hear this weekend I am very behind on the picture updating.

No comments: