Monday, August 2, 2010

18 Weeks

We are now 18 weeks along witch is 5 months WOW how time flies by. This past weekend mom and I spent the hole weekend moving Millers stuff to his NEW room as he would call it. And getting the nursery back into a nursery. Well we did get Millers room organized enough to were he could sleep in it but we have a few more little things that we need to do like hang pictures and move some stuff out of the closet but for the most part Millers room is completed. After we finished with miller's room I was so tired that I waited til this morning to do a few things in the nursery. I raised the bed on the baby bed and put the front railing up and the bumper pad back on and changed the sheets on it. Miller helped me so much during this process that I final had to say OK we are done. He thought that since I put the railing up that it was OK for him to climb in the bed and say I in the baby's bed witch he still calls sister. Boy is it intrasting to watch Miller and all this New baby stuff but he is very excited he asked me this mornign if his baby was coming today I said no not to day the baby is not threw cooking in mommy's tummy he just looked at me! But i think he will do just fine once baby evans comes home.

No comments: