Wednesday, August 11, 2010

New School Year!

Miller started his new school year Tuesday at his school he will still have the same teacher but he will just be in a different class. When I dropped him off I told him to tell his teacher to let her know when he has to use the bathroom and he said OK. But I still was uneasy about the hole day. First he did not want to go in his class then he sis not want to sit at his seat this is not like Miller he is always running to his class and can't wait to get there. Well when i picked him up yesterday he had had 3 accidents that day I kinda thought that this would happen wit all the change going on specially since there are only 2 other kids from his old class in there. But the day went on and we made it threw I guess even little people have Bad day's I hope the week gets better!

No comments: