Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Birthday Parties

This past weekend we were VERY VERY busy we had open house at Millers school and 3 birthday parties. Open House was from 12-1 and then we had a Birthday Party from 2-3:30, Then we had another Birthday party in Mississippi at 6 I decided we better skip out on the Mississippi one not that I did not want to go but were we had to go in Mississippi was a 2 hour drive so we really needed to leave at 3 and that was not going to work so I hated to miss but somethings you just have to miss. After that Miller went to Gigi and Bo's house to stay while Nick and I had a date night with Jessica and Hunter Miller was to spend the night with Gigi and Bo but at 8 my phone was ringing and it was Gigi telling me that Miller wanted to come home. So I said put miller on the phone and as soon as she did he said I want to come home momma so I got up and went to go get my little man. As soon as I walked threw the door he was handing me his stuff and said lets GO! The next day we got up and went to church, after that we headed to mom's (Gigi's) to get a bite to eat we had another party for my cousins little boy at 4 that afternoon so we left at 2 to give us plenty of driving time Miller took a good and well needed nap on the way! Once the party was over we headed back to town to get ready for the next day BOY what a Weekend!

No comments: