Tuesday, August 31, 2010

OH Chocolate

Today I was having a chocolate attack the first for my pregnancy I have had it is usually fruit. So I went home at lunch and made Chocolate chocolate chip muffins and brought some to work with me of course some of the guys saw them and I decided I needed to share but I did eat most of them my self don't worry I really only had 3. Well after I was done I had heart burn really bad and thought well that did not go over very well with me but soon after that baby Fisher started moving A LOT but the more I watched my tummy it was in the same place poor thing I gave him the hiccups so I guess this is a news flash that when I have him NOT to eat chocolate while I am nursing him it dose not settle well. I would hate to have a scramming baby on my hands with a 3 year old running around this would happen only the days that Nick would be at work and I would have no help! I think I may wright this down so i will remember once that day comes not to eat chocolate.

No comments: