Tuesday, August 24, 2010

20 & 21 Weeks

OK so I am putting these two weeks together since they both are about the same I am feeling pretty good considering I am 5 1/2 months prego and its been 100 out side but feels like 200 to me. We are getting very excited for Fishers BIG DAY in just 4 months. Yes that is right I can't believe that just in 4 months we will become a family of 4. I am kinda sad about it but happy to I will defiantly miss my Miller and mommy time we have when Nick is at work but I know that Miller will soon be going with Nick or his Big George to hunt or fish and I will get that time with baby Fisher like I did with Miller. I have already started seeing Miller wanting to be with nick more and more this could be a good thing once the baby gets hear. This past weekend I felt the best I have felt threw my hole pregnancy and got quit a few things done that needed to be done like cleaning the bath room OH don't worry I have been cleaning it but I really got it good this weekend. I hope I stay feeling this good it makes it easy to do things around the house.

No comments: