Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Birth Plan

OK so when you are pregnant you hear all theses people talk or ask you OH do you have a birth plain? Well I am hear to tell you mine and it is to just have a healthy baby! Yes I would love for it to go like Millers only a little less pushing but considering I have not had the best pregnancy this go around I don't think the delivery will be as Millers was. But if I had to have a DREAM birth plain this is kinda how it would go: I wake up one morning on a Monday of course and Nick is OFF and I look at him and say Nick Lets go its time to have the baby, we get Miller up and drop him off at Yaya's or Gigi's witch ever one we can get to first. Then we head to the hospital and get there and they say come right on in start my IV and get me going By Lunch I have a baby with no pain and everyone is happy! Remember this is JUST a Dream, and some of you are probably wondering why a Monday Well that means I will go back to work on a Monday after my time off I like to make it even none of this odd stuff that's just me. But I know that this Dream birth Plain is yes a BIG Dream it will not even go anything like this I can bet money on that. When the time comes I can probably tell you kinda how its going to go Nick will be working nights and I will start contracting in the middle of the night I will have to get Miller up and in the car by my self I will be calling who ever I can get on the phone first so I can drop or they meet me and we do the swap with Miller and then I call Nick and he is in one of his really good moods (if you have a husband that works shift work you know what I am talking about) and he will probably say well OK well call me when you get there to make sure they are keeping you because he will know my mom will be there. So I will call him and say YES it is time get your ass to the hospital (yes we do love each other). Time he gets there it will be time to push witch he will love because he did not have to do the waiting this go around BUT I will probably Push at least 6 hours if not longer so we will be very tired and then Miller will come in to see baby Fisher and want to hold and kiss on him and mommy and daddy will want to sleep. But you know as I wright this and complain I am really thankful for such a adventurous family were always something new and unexpected things happen on a spear of the moment . So even if I don't have a BIRTH PLAIN it is God's birth plain for me and my Crazy family and NO, NO mommy's are to be in the delivery room I will have it the same way I had it with Miller ME of course Nick, Jessica, and Mallory oh and this time Mallory promises she will not have been drinking when she gets the phone call I just learned about this Friday night I had no clue she had been out with friends drinking she did a great job hiding it at least from me.

No comments: