Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Bath Time Muffin

Yesterday I went home for lunch like I usually do and while I was there I decided to make Chocolate Chocolate chip muffins oh they were so yummy. That afternoon once I got home and feed the deer and feed Miller it was time for Millers bath so I ran his bath water and got Miller in the tub as I was putting Miller in the tub I was eating one of the muffins I had made at lunch time Miller looked at me and said I want one so of course I thought perfect you can eat it in the bath and all I have to do it wash it off of you of course you can have a muffin. So once I gave it to him I told him Miller when you are done throw a way what you don't eat, Miller: OK mommy. While Miller was in the tub I sat down at the computer witch is just in the next room and Miller and I always sing or talk while he is in there. Next think I know I her him letting the water out of the bath tub I said Miller what are you doing! Miller: I ready to get out, ME: But we have not washed your hair yet, Miller: OH OK so he stops the water from getting out. He then tells me I ready right now mommy to get out so I said OK I am coming. Little did I know what I was in for when I got to the bathroom. I walked in and there was Miller sitting in a tub FULL of Chocolate Chocolate Chip muffin it was floating everywhere and it was all over the wall the side of the tub everywhere I said Miller what happened and of course he said I DON'T KNOW! A child's favorite word. I looked at him and said get back I have to turn the water on and give you a bath and wash your hair. So I did that very fast got him out and then sprayed the tub down and started to scrub it but before I could do that I had to wash the tub before I could even scrub it. I tell you what little boys can throw the biggest mess but it is always so funny! I love my Miller Man.

No comments: