Friday, September 10, 2010

Going Out to Eat

Last night we went to Nicks in the Sticks a favorite in T-town and a favorite for Nicks cousins that are in town for the game. We had told Judy that we would go and she had told me the time they wanted to eat witch was 7:30 well I told her that we would try it but Miller tends to turn in to the devil child at 8 that is bath and bed time. So we got there and Miller was doing pretty good but it was a matter of time before the other child came out, and of course it did. Don't get me wrong we had a great time visiting but next time we may take a rain check on eating out if it is going to be that late. Just to let you know we were walking out after 9. Lets just say miller didn't get in the bed or asleep till after 10:30. But this morning I was very pleases with how he did getting up. I think he will take a good nap today at school.

No comments: