Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Oh What A Weekend

This past weekend was a holiday and I love holiday weekends because that means I don't have to go to work. But with it being that we were very busy we had family in town and LOTS of kiddos to keep entertained. We had two 6 year old's a 4 year old and a 2 1/2 year old. Friday night Nick and Miller and I went over to mom and dads house to welcome the family in and to eat dinner and of course we were late Dinner was between 6:30 and 7 of course we got there at 7:30 I think and boy were we hungry or at least I was. We had yummy lasagna that mom made and salad. We got home I guess around 10:30 and Miller was worn out. They next day was opening dove season so Nick was doing that of course and mom was making her famous Mickey Mouse Pancakes and Miller and I were the first to arrive so we got them while they were still worm, and yes they were very yummy I may have to make that for dinner one night. After we ate we let the kids play in moms front yard for awhile and then headed to my house considering I have the BIG toys as they told me. So we loaded the kids up and headed to the country as I call it. once we got there we unloaded and got the bounce out and blew it up and let them have at it of course we had to feed the deer first and poor thing I think all the kids scared her I know it would have me! After playing out side for quite some time and none of the little ones had had a nap they all came in side and sat down to watch a movie and have a snack boy was this nice because we had adult time them and sat around the table and did what we do best EAT! After all said and done Miller and I settled down to and waited for daddy to come home. That Sunday Nick had to work and Miller and I went to church after that we headed out to the lake for some more family fun. Miller was not to sure about the lake yes he has been but he was not to sure about getting in the water. After a while he decided if I got in that he would get in and of course once he got in he was fine and loved every minute of it. But I think it was me that could not handle all the people the splashing and the jumping in and out of the water. Since I have been pregnant my patients have not been the same it seems that I have VERY little patients with certain things pulse even if I am in a swim suit I still don't like getting splashed. Once we were done swimming or what ever you want to call it we road around the lake for a few minutes and then headed back of course Miller took a little nap while we were out there. That night We Celebrated my aunt Claudia's Birthday by grilling out and and eating cake and Ice Cream yum yum! After that Nick and Miller and I headed home to go to bed plus Nick had to get up and head to work the next day and all the family had to get ready for there drive home in the morning. Monday the HOLIDAY while Nick was at work Miller and I had a much needed lazy day. We took a 3 hour nap witch I will sadly miss once baby Fisher makes his arrival, and watched T.V. That night we got all of our stuff ready for the next day, this was going to be a little hared for me considering I always have Monday mornings off even though It was Tuesday it still felt like a Monday and that I should not have to go in till 12. But once we got settled in and new that we had to get ready for the next day we were OK. We love or time off but it has to end sometime.

Jamie

No comments: