Friday, September 10, 2010

Gigi's Day

On Friday's my mother Gigi always picks Miller up from school right after his nap. They always have so much fun on there Fridays together. Mom usually takes him to CHOM the children's hands on museum and Miller loves it. We even bought a yearly pass Miller could play all day there. But soon there will be 2 and Gigi is having a hard time taring to figure out who to spend time with both and not leave one out. I had told her to rotate every other Friday one Friday get Miller the next get Fisher that way she feels like she has had both the fair one on one attention BUT Gigi said I wont be able to walk in the school and only get one I will feel so bad. So I told her you do what you feel best, and that is were we stand. Gigi will come up with something!

No comments: