Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Oh the Joy of Potty Traning

Last night we were out side playing with the dogs and the deer our new pet, and I looked over and Miller had his pants down around his ankles witch is nothing new. I said Miller what are you doing he said I tee tee and poo poo mommy I said no you poo poo in side.Well it was to late he had done all his business out side I thought OMG! Now I have to clean not only the deer up but I have to clean the child up to. Once I got over there to see what type of mess I was up against it was not as bad after all so I cleaned Miller up and said Miller we only poo poo in the potty its OK to tee tee out side if you have to but remember to use the potty inside. All I kept thinking last night after Miller went to bed was Oh my goodness I will have 2 boys Lord what will they get into. But the Lord only gives you what you can handle so I thought well he knows what he is doing, He is giving me more stories to add to my blog!

No comments: