Thursday, September 9, 2010

Miller and Daddy day

Well Nick finally took the plunge he kept Miller for the day yes this is his first time doing so. On that note I had to check up on them so I went home at lunch and they were both in the chair asleep. So I quietly fixed my lunch and started eating. During that Miller woke up and was ready to go. Nick was still asleep this was not a good sign, those that know Nick know he is a BIG sleeper and can usually sleep threw anything considering Miller was playing with a toy with LOUD sound to it and Nick did not wake up, I was getting a little concerned considering I needed to be leaving in a few mints to go back to work. I told Miller to wake daddy up and tell him you were ready to go poor Miller he tried and tried. I finally went over there and hit him on the leg and said GIT UP you have a 2 year old you have to watch, I said I am leaving to go back to work bye. As soon as I left I called Judy and asked her if she or George would not mind checking on them in about 30 min. I guess the Lord was watching out for me and them because Mary-V called and needed to get something from the house so of course I said yes anything to get someone over there to check on them. Once she got what she needed she called me to thank me and I asked was Miller dresses or was he still in his P.J.'s she said oh no he was dresses. After that Nick called me and said did you come home for lunch? I thought OMG! and I left my child with you. But I was nice about it and said yes why? He said well I thought you were here. Oh gosh and they still had the rest of the day to go. Once I got off work I called Judy to see if Nick had dropped Miller off and she said no they just walked in the door to clean the doves and Miller went with them to the field I said well ok then I will be their soon to get him and go to church. Nick was also off today but did not volunteer to keep him today so Miller went to school I guess Nick didn't like not being able to sleep when he wanted to this will probably be the last time nick volunteers keeping him when he would rather sleep. But I know Miller enjoyed every minute with his daddy.

No comments: