Monday, September 13, 2010

BLOGGING!

Not sure if any of you new this but I started Blogging when I had Miller can you believe that it will be 3 years that I have been doing this! When I finally have baby Fisher I can not wait to put up pictures of the family at the hospital and the people that come to visit Yes there will be a limit this time. Those of you that know that I had quit a few people one night know what I am talking about. But I do want lots of pictures. When I went to the hospital I had nothing with me except the clothes on my back due to I thought I would be coming home Boy was I surprised I did not get my stuff till the next day and Nick had no clue I didn't even have my car with me that had everything in it. So I guess this go a round I will just take a bag every were I go with a Camera in it I have no pictures of any of it now Jessica dose so I guess I need to get a copy of them from her to at least have them for his book. Oh and the Book thing I am so bad at I really never started or Finished Millers gosh that really makes me sound like a bad mother. Well I am going to try blogging better for now on I have gotten better but I really need to do more!

Jamie

No comments: