Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Oh Last Night

Last night I thought I was going to get to watch T.V. in peace and quite but guess what NOPE! I put miller in the bath about 7 and I washed him up then he played for a while then of course I knew it was time to get out when Miller started his fussing. So I said are you sleepy and he said yes so we got out and got dresses. He then said he wanted to watch Buzz and Woody (Toy Storey) so I said OK and went and got him some magic juice (water). Miller then said I want you to lay with me well I knew if I laid down I would be OUT so I told him let me get ready for bed and I will come and lay with you. I was hopping he would be asleep before I got back and i could curl up in the chair and watch some T.V. well 10min later here he comes riding his cycle I said what are you doing he said I ridin my cycle, I said no you need to get in the bed. He then looked at me and said I want to lay with you in the chair so of course I gave in and then I played the lay down game or you will go to your bed game. Finally by 9:30 he was a sleep so I put him in his bed before I fell asleep. I went and got in my bed and went right to sleep next thing I know I feel him claiming in to my bed I woke up and said what are you doing he said I want you. The rest of the night I had Millers feet in my back and the dog scratching it my feet. Then at 5 Nick came home from work and kept asking are you gong to get up your alarm keeps going off I finally said yes we did not have a good night, Miller would not go to sleep then he came in here then the dog would not go to sleep and I kept having to go to the bathroom I will get up in a minute! He then said Why don't you go to the bathroom before you go to bed I gave him that look and he laid down. Maybe tonight we can have a better sleeping arrangement.

No comments: