Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Get Into the Habbit

Well I have been telling my self since I found out I was pregnant that I need to do a little physical activity just to make it easier during labor and also after I have baby Fisher. But I have not quit gotten there yet I keep telling my self I will get up a little early and do a little on the Wii but for some reason my hand finds that snooze button every time. So last night I thought OK I am going to get up a little earlier and do something well, we did not have the best night Tipper scratched ALL NIGHT, then miller came and got in the bed with me and then his feet stayed in my back then on top of that I had to pee like 500 times and then my stomach started hurting. So when my alarm went off this morning my hand found that snooze button again. Then Nick came in there and said are you going to get up your alarm has been going off for quit some time. I just looked at him and said we did not have a good night I will get up in a minute. So I am going to try again in the morning and see where it takes me hope i can make it.

No comments: