Monday, September 13, 2010

Dinner Time

For those that have ever looked at my fridge I have a magnet that says: I understand the concept of cooking and cleaning just not how they apply to me! Well I will have to say that is so TRUE! My house is always a disaster and I never know what to cook because I am hoping it will be done for me before I get home knowing it wont. So everyday I sit at work and think what to have for dinner I hat that I wish I had all this time to cook for my boy's. I think if I had the time I would cook more or at least I think I would I would still find something to say for not having something cooked, and on the cleaning thing my bathrooms and dishes and clothes are cleaned weekly its just the picking up that I let slide quit often well all the time I think sometimes Miller will just pull it out again why pick it up. but since I have been prego I have my moments that I will go threw the house and pick up and I will think gosh this looks so good I think I may keep it this way and two weeks later it back to the same old thing. So tonight since nick is on nights I will probably do a little house work till baby Fisher gets in one of his knots and i can no longer stand and then I will sit and watch the T.V. or I will go home and find something to eat and just sit and watch what I want to watch since Nick is on nights this is really the only time I get to do this so I like to take advantage of it during those 4 nights I have. Well we will see what will happen.

Jamie

No comments: