Wednesday, September 8, 2010

23 Weeks

I am officially 6 months prego, boy how time flays. I am finally over my sinus infection thank goodness still coughing but better then before. I tell you what being pregnant and sick is for the birds no one should have to be sick unless its the normal sickness you get with being pregnant. Well I can honestly say baby Fisher is a MOVER this little guy kicks all day long Miller defiantly did not do that Miller would move right after lunch and a little at night but little Fisher he likes to let me know that he is with me. If he moves this much already he may be running time we take him home from the hospital. But I do love feeling him move, there are days that I just sit and watch my belly move and start to laugh it kinda tickles sometimes.

No comments: