Monday, September 13, 2010

Foot Ball & Things

This past weekend we had another football game in town and boy was the traffic bad but that's what you get when you live in a college town. Well we were going to do the quad thing but since I was have quit a few braxton hicks we decided to stay low and do things that would not take a lot of energy. So that morning I went to get a pedicure something I have not had in for ever and Miller went with me considering Nick had to work sat night I was going to be nice and let him sleep. Miller was pretty good for the most part but of course he is 2 and you know that 2 year old's don't sit still very long. Thank goodness it only takes her about 30 min. After that we headed home and on the way Mary -V sent me a text to see if we wanted to go to lunch well of course we did so by then we were already at home so I changed and I got Miller dressed, we both had just throw something on to go get my toes done pulse Miller had spilled something on his shirt during that time. So I pulled out Millers Alabama stuff from last year since he is still wearing the same size from last year and he sported John Micheal Boswells number 67. John Micheal go's to church with us so we are always cheering him on!

Jamie

No comments: