Thursday, August 12, 2010

Millers Day

Yesterday when I went to pick Miller up he was still in the same clothes I dropped him off in I was so excited we are getting this potty thing down! So last night I told him OK Miller we have church what do we do when we get to Church he said GO POTTY I said that is right so we don't have any accidents. Well during church time I took him and another little boy to the bathroom and Miller saw him standing while he went potty so Miller thought he was going to try that and he did great! so know every time we go potty we have to stand up know! This morning when Miller went potty he told me OK momma you can push the button and you get a sticker. I was like OK and I made a BIG deal about it. I know y'all are probably wondering WHAT is the button well I ordered this potty training kit thing several months back before I ever knew we would be having another one and it came with this button that Miller can push and it makes the sound of the potty being flushed and then a man saying YOU DID A GREAT JOB! and an audience cheering and clapping in the back ground he loves it and then he gets a sticker. So when I got my sticker this morning I put it on my shirt and didn't think anything of it until I got to work and one of the guys said whats with the sticker I said ITS A POTTY THING he just laughed. I have learned when trying to get your child to do what you need or want him/her to do you will do anything and you don't care what people think especially if you will be saving MONEY in the end. If i have to wear a sticker everyday to get Miller to use the potty with no accidents then I will. Today my sticker is a mouse and it says EXCELLENT!

No comments: