Thursday, March 25, 2010

Afternoon Play Date

After I got off yesterday I went and picked Miller up at Judy's house. I had decided not to go to church due to Millers leg, so we went home and I asked Miller if he wanted to help mommy wash her car. Miller was such a big help! Once we were done and I started cleaning the inside and Miller was still trying to clean the out side. Once Miller was broad doing that he heard Cody out side and walked down the hill to see him. I told Miller not to go down the hill but Miller turned around and said I goin to see Cody. Well Cody was standing at the end of his drive way saying Miller come over. Then Miller said to Cody look the moon up there and he was pointing to the sky. I stood there listening to them for at least 5 min it was so funny. Finally Miller and I walked over there and Cody let Miller throw the basket ball a few times. After that Cody and McKenzie brought him back home. He had such a good time playing with them.

No comments: