Friday, March 5, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

This weekend we have several things to do.

1. Nick is in a Wedding Saturday so we have the rehearsal Dinner Friday Night. Mom is going to keep Miller for us.

2. Saturday I am going to take Miller to a park and take some Spring Pictures I hope I get some really good one's.

3. Saturday night we have the Wedding, this should be entertaining I have to take Miller with me and the church DOSE NOT HAVE A CRY ROOM.

3. We have church

There are several other things I would like to get done also since the weather will be so nice I would love to wash my car but since it is going to rain next week then I may need to hold off on that. I also would like to get my Ivy back up and growing by my garage. It will soon start blooming and it is so pretty hanging by the garage when you pull up so that sounds like a trip to LOWE'S. I think half of this town will be out side considering we are ALL so sick of this COLD weather. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: