Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Millers Leg

Not sure if I wrote anything about Millers leg but about a month ago Miller fell while playing and looked like he had broken his leg. So I took him to the the ER on a Sunday night and was there for hours. I swear you would think if they see you come in with a 2 year old they would be a little faster WELL THEY ARE NOT! Any ways they took an X Ray and it was not broken and did an ultrasound and they came to the conclusion that Miller had a hematoma witch in other words he has a bruise on his muscle. Well in the mean time he keeps falling and walking funny, even his teachers at school had said something to me about it. Well Monday I kept Miller home do to a little cold so while I had him out I thought we may want to get that leg looked at again so we went to see our dear friend Donnie. While we were there he wanted some more X Rays taken so we had that done. Once those came out it looks like Miller may have a hair line fracture or he has torn something. If it is broken then they will just have to let it heal on its on if its a tear then depending on how bad it is they will let it heal on its on also if its really bad then they may have to go in and do some repair work. But Donnie would like to have a MRI done to really find out what it is. We go Monday for the MRI so I will keep you updated.

No comments: