Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Mobile

This weekend Mom, Miller, Me, Mallory, Darrin and Tank are all taking a road trip to Mobile. Mom, Miller and I are leaving Friday morning and Mallory, Darrin and Tank (the dog) are leaving after Mallory get off work. This is the yearly trip we take were mom runs in the azalea run. I ran last year in the fun run and was going to do it this year but since Miller just had surgery then I did not want him to have to be watched by some one else or have to have a bumpy ride. So I am going to sit out this year but we still will have fun. Dad is going to stay home and keep Molly moms dog and play golf and Nick will be working. Yes this is all Nick dose is work. After the run we will load the car up and head to the bay and stay at the bay house for the night it is so pretty to wake up on the water in the morning. We also get some really good family time in with my aunts and uncles and cousins. They weather should be really nice as well I can't wait.

No comments: