Friday, March 5, 2010

DVD

Miller got a DVD player last Christmas and will watch it when he is in the car but as soon as we get home he is ready to get out. The child has never been a big T.V. person in fact he will not watch T.V. unless he is in the car. Well I guess about 2 weeks ago we got home and he was I think watching Mickey Mouse probably and I went to get him out and he looked at me and said NO Momma so I asked him do you want to stay in the car and finish watching your movie he said yes so I went in and started doing dinner and would come out and check on him every once in a while. So every time I would make my way out he would start yelling NO I DON'T WONT OUT so I would just turn right back around and go back in. Well one night it was very cold even in the garage so I made him come in and I brought the DVD player in and hooked it up to the T.V. and turned it on so he could watch it and wouldn't you know he never sat down to watch that movie he got right up and started running around and playing. Well Last night he did the same thing and so I brought the DVD player in and hooked it up for him and he said he wanted to put his move in so I let him, boy was that a mistake he then decided to take ALL of his DVD movies out of the case and just throw them in the air. Of course I start yelling and have to pop Miller on the hand and he starts crying. So I turned the DVD player off and we got ready for bed. I just can't figure it out the child will watch every move he has in the car but as soon as you get him out he is done with it. At least I don't have to worry about him getting to much T.V. in .

No comments: