Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Nick and Miller

Yesterday I kept Miller out another day just to make sure he still did not have a fever. His Yaya and Big George Kept him. Judy (Yaya) had told me she had a few things she had to do so she left Miller with Big George, before Judy left Nick came over to the house and asked George if he wanted to go riding. So George Miller and Nick all got in the truck and went riding Miller thought that was so fun, he even will tell you he got to feed the Turkeys. Well after they got back Nick took Miller with him back to the house and they ate then they went to the Nicole and Adams house. After that they came home to get me and we went back to Judy and Georges house for dinner. In the mean time Miller kept pulling at his diaper so I looked to see what was wrong and Nick had changed him and had put the diaper on wrong Lord Bless Him. But I did not say anything because I love when Nick helps like that and lord knows if I say something he may not do it again. I thought it was funny when I sae the Daiper on wrong so I showed Jessica and we could not quit laughing. But we did not say anything to Nick about it.

No comments: