Tuesday, November 17, 2009

2 Weeks Off!

Nick is off for 2 weeks right now and I am loving it (sometime). SO while he is off he will be Hunting of course and doing things around the house. Like today we have been in our house for 3 years and have never bought any logs for the gas fire place so he went out and bought some logs and a tank for the gas and is going to try to have it hooked up before thanksgiving. So I went home for lunch to see how things were going and the logs were sitting in the middle of the living room and he was sitting in the chair. So I asked him HOW'S it going he never answered me I am assuming not good. So I though I will make me something to eat and watch him try to figure out how to get it hooked up. Well he got up and went out side and so I watched some T.V. and he never came back in so I figured he was out side doing something and would be back in a little while. Well once I finished lunch I had to head back to work and so when I went out side he was GONE. He never told me he was leaving so I am assuming the log thing is not going like he wants help me pray that he will get them working.

No comments: