Thursday, November 19, 2009

Up And Burning

Day 3 for the fire place Nick worked on the logs, tank, and fire place all day yesterday and around 12 am he finished. So we both sat in the living room and just stared at it like we had never seen anything like it it was kinda funny. Well we both fell asleep in the living room last night, and I woke up around 4:30 this morning to Nicks alarm going off. So I got up and realized Nick had never locked up the night before. So the flood lights were still on and the garage was still up and the back door and the back yard door were unlocked so we were prime candidates to be robbed last night. So at 4:30 I locked everything up turned off lights and set the alarm. Well after I got up and got ready and got miller up and ready we were in the kitchen eating and I heard the fire place come on Nick had woke up and was sitting in his chair with the remote to the fire place and turns it on I thought my goodness could he get any lazier. Yes the fire place dose have a remote to it. Boy our life get more and more entrusting by the day.

No comments: