Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween Day

Friday night we were at moms and we went to give Miller a bath, while I was getting him undressed the rash was spreading pretty fast so I told mom to go ahead and bathe him and I will call the Dr. Of course it is Friday night at 9:30 so I get the answering service and they take a message and say the on call nurse will call you back. So 30min later I was like we are going to the ER, I got his bag ready and packed and the phone rings of course as we are walking out the door and then nurse said no do not take him to the ER just give him some medicine and if it is still there or worse in the morning call us back. So we did that and in the morning when I got him up it was every were, plus his lymph nodes were huge so I called the Dr. back and he told me to get him strait to the ER. Once we got there they took us right back and started paper work and the Nurse doing the computer work asked if he was allergic to anything I just started laughing and handed him Millers list of things he is allergic to. The nurse said OMG out load and said that he had never entered so many allergies in the computer for anyone I said well you have to have your first some time in your life. Once they started checking him out they made sure his throat was not closing up witch it was not thank goodness then they did a strep test on him they said that some times strep can start off as a rash and develop in to a fever boy that was nice to now. Once that came back negative the siad that he must be having an allergic reaction to something but do not know what. Once we got out of the ER we went home and took a nap. Once we got up we got dressed and went to Gigi's house and after that we went to the church. Boy what a day!

No comments: