Friday, November 20, 2009

The Grill

yesterday I went home again to eat lunch with nick but he was not there he soon called and asked me to open the fiance so he could drive the truck back there. So nice me I go back there and the dogs get out and start running all over the place boy was that fun on my lunch brake chasing dogs. Once he had pulled up I saw were he had once again bought him /us something a new GRILL. I told him if you don't quit buying stuff no one will have anything to get you for Christmas he said oh well. So I headed back to work and kept thinking why did he go and get a grill that is what I was going to get him for Christmas. Well after I got home last night Judy was at my house and I asked her if she saw ALL of Nicks new toys she said yes and Judy said I was told to watch Cooper (the Lab)to make sure he did not chew the gas piping on this grill. Well come to find out Cooper had chewed the bottom out of the other grill and all the wiring under it so we had to get a new one. So Nick was going to make sure Cooper could not get this one. So this grill will hook up to the gas tank that is hooked up to the logs in the fire place. So all of the piping is underground thank goodness. Maybe Cooper will leave this one alone.

No comments: