Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Giving Thanks

Thanksgiving is coming up faster we can plain for it, and our family seem to be busier than ever this year. Judy has been doing the Evans Thanksgiving for the past 2 years, so I told her that I would do it this year at mine and Nicks house. Well after I had told her that I signed my little self up for mouth surgery the next day. So We will have thanksgiving Tuesday Night and I will go into surgery Wednesday morning at 10 it should only last 2 hours and I should be on my way home after that. Thursday we have Nicks aunts house we will go eat at and then my moms house we will visit. Boy what a day we will have, and I will be worn out so no shopping this year for me I look at it as a money saver for me, plus a new diet plan since I will only be able to eat certain things.

No comments: