Monday, November 23, 2009

Friday

This past Friday I was getting ready to settle in for the rest of my workday when my phone rang. Well when I answered it it was Millers teacher saying Miller has a fever of 102.5 and he did not eat very much for lunch. So I told his teacher to go ahead and give him some Tylenol and I would be there shortly. Well I tell my boss and she said have a nice weekend, So I got all my stuff together so on Monday I could figure out were I left off on Friday. As I was getting in my car I had just realized I had NO Tylenol at our house so I would have to stop on the way to get him. I had thrown away all of it when they did the recall on it and never bought any more, we just do not use it that often how surprising is that considering all the allergies we have. I guess its because all the other medication we are on takes care of that. So I got to school and picked him up and took him home and him and I both took a really good nap on the cough together. Well when Miller woke up he was hot as a fire cracker so I took him in the bathroom and took his temp and it was 103.9 WOW I had a hot little boy on my hands. So I gave him some more medicine and we played and played. Then at dinner time he was not very hungry due to him not feeling very well so I just saved it for later on. Well around 9:15 he started feeling hot again but it was not time to give him any more medicine so I was trying to hold him off till about 10:30 well that did not work he fell fast a sleep around 9:30. Well 11:30 rolled around and he woke up and was Very Hot again so I took his temp and it was back up to 103.9 again so I gave him some more medicine and sent him back to bed. by the next morning he was up and ready to go so I changed his diaper and checked his temp and guess what it was gone I guess we just had a little 12 hour bug thank goodness. So glade we are better now.

No comments: