Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Potty Training

Well some of you may remember me saying that I was going to try to start potty training, well we have not been very good at it. The only time Miller ever uses his potty is before he gets in the bathtub. At night when we go into the bathroom and he sees the potty he tries so hard to get his clothes off so he can use the big boy potty its so funny. Well the other night we were in the bathroom and he wanted to use his potty so we got undressed and he stood there and used the potty well then once he was threw potting he sat on the potty and I said Miller are you poo pooing and he said NO! So I just left him there and went to get something out of the kitchen ( he was on his potty not a big potty) and when I headed back into the bathroom he was in the living room with Jessica and I said what are you doing and he just looked at me and smiled. I then asked him did you poo poo in the potty and he said NO. Well as soon as he said no he poops on the floor I tell you what the kid has no clue when he has to go so I guess we will just work on the tee teeing for right now.

No comments: