Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Things I Am Thankful For

This year and every year I am so thankful for everything in my life, God has blessed me with so many things How could I ever thank him. The only way I know is to fallow in his foots steps and hope I lead Miller in the right direction. This year I am thankful for:

Nick and Miller
My family
Nicks Family
Our wonderful house that the lord has given us.
Our Jobs so we can have the things we need and want.
Our loving animals even if they are wild sometimes.
Our loving friends
Our church Family
The strength to get up every morning and take that breath of fresh air that the Lord has provided us.

I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe thanksgiving this year I will be praying for each and everyone of you while you visit with friends and family.

No comments: