Monday, November 23, 2009

The Brake In

Saturday night Nick and I were going to go eat at some friends house and he had told me to be ready at 5:30 so I had Miller and I ready to go all we had to do is get up and walk out the door. About 5:45 Nick was still not home I was getting a little frustrated, Miller was getting hungry and so was I. So at 6:00 I called Nick and asked was he on his way and he said I will be there in a minute, I asked were are you he said at the wood house ( his parents old house or in other words the moldy house as what Jessica calls it). I said oh what are you doing there he said it was broken in to Oh I said I did not realize that ( yes this is the house we live right across the street from). Well around 8:15 Nick and his father came over to bring what was left that the robbers did not take and put it in out garage. Well by this time I knew we were not going to our friends house to eat so I had to find something to eat because Miller and I were starving by know and Nick was also. Well Once everything settled down I asked Nick what they took and he said ALL of the deer meat ( those that do not know my husband and father-in-law all they do is hunt and fish) so this we now had 2 empty freezers that were just restocked for the year, well not anymore thanks to someone that couldn't get a job and get there own food. They also took all of Georges fishing rods and everything else you need to fish with. They also took Georges chain saw well I hope they can get gas for that oh but they will probably steel that too. They also did a good bit of damage to the out side of the house also. I just hope that who ever did this that the Lord will burden there harts and let them know what a horrible thing they have done and that they did not have to steel this from them that if they needed food they could have gone to a church or a soup kitchen to get that meal they needed. I will be praying for this person or people that they will find the lord and do the right thing.

No comments: