Tuesday, November 17, 2009

School and Miller

Some of you may know that we have been keeping Miller out of school for the past 2 weeks due to the flu and stomach bug going around. Well last Wednesday I was going to send Miller to school for the first time in 2 weeks, but little did I know THEY WERE CLOSED! I got there and was like WHAT! I had totally for gotten it was a holiday and that they would not be open I have never done that before. So I called my boss and told her that school was closed and I did not have anyone to keep Miller but I am trying to find someone so I will be at work as soon as I found that special person. So I called Yaya (Judy) and I could not get her to answer her phone or the house phone so then I thought I will try my mom well she did not get off till 12 so I thought well I can always go in after she gets him at least I would not be out a whole day. I then thought that Jessica may be off well she was not. So her and I kept trying Judy but I was not having any luck. So I thought well I will just push Miller around in his car till I hear form someone and then the phone rang and it was JUDY! She said to bring him right over. Boy what would I do with out Judy. But Miller did go back Thursday.

No comments: